OUR BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The Board of Trustees is responsible for seven key work areas in the school, which are:
development and ongoing review of the school charter.
monitoring and reviewing your school’s progress.
putting in place a policy framework.
employing the principal.
ensuring your school’s legal compliance.
implementing the National Education Guidelines
The Ashburton Borough School Board of Trustees is a skilled governing body that has a wide range of expertise and contribute in a positive manner to all facets of school life. An emphasis has been put on achieving a wide range of policy statements that give direction and guidelines for most situations. There is an underlying concern for staff and pupil welfare. The school enjoys a very harmonious relationship with its Board of Trustees.
School Doc's is the website to access our school's policy documents.
School Doc's Community Log in:
1. Go to www.schooldocs.co.nz
2. Click Search for our school - Ashburton Borough School.
3. Start typing the school’s name and then select it from the dropdown list.
4. Enter the community username and password = ashborough/ashborough
5. If you would like to view our complaints procedure please use click here